Four times a year, LAW takes a deep dive into the world of lawyers. The stories we tell give you greater insight into an industry where the 100 largest players in Norway have a turnover of almost NOK 12 billion annually. JUS is not just a magazine for those with a law degree. The stories are equally valuable for managers, entrepreneurs and employees in Norwegian business, organizations and public administration.
- LAW offers a unique advertising environment that meets both the business community and lawyers. We have readers who are strong in purchasing power and concerned with quality.
- The magazine has an editorial profile with articles in law, finance, tax and other interesting things, written for business people and lawyers. We know that 64% of Finansavisen's readers also read the JUS magazine, which amounts to over 44,000 unique readers per magazine.
- The magazine provides a unique opportunity for advertising and profiling of legal services. The average for advertising attention is as much as 63% against 43% which is baseline
- The magazine has a longer lifespan than the daily newspaper, and every third reader takes care of the magazine.
Contact: Caroline Reed Smith-Meyer, tel. 0047 900 15 283, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Three remaining releases in 2022
- May 27th - material deadline May 13th
- October 7th - material deadline September 27th
- December 30th - material deadline December 16th